The Library is happy to pull items for you to pick up via our curbside service. However, we can only pull items that are currently available and checked in.
Step 1: Place items on hold
- Access the Library Catalog to search for items that are currently available.
- Make sure items are checked in, and place them on hold.
- Residents and non-resident paying members may place 25 items on hold at a time, and reciprocal borrowers may place 10 items on hold at a time.
- You will need your library card number and PIN to place holds. Click here for tips on placing holds. If you need additional help, call (269) 329-4544 or email us.
Step 2: Pick up your items
- Once you have received confirmation that your holds are ready, visit us during our regular hours.
- Arrive at the Library’s Temporary location at 5528 Portage Rd., and pull into a numbered curbside parking spot.
- Text or call the number on the Curbside signs (269-509-4208) and tell us your last name, the last 4 digits of your library card, and the number on your Curbside parking space. If you cannot call on arrival, call from home just before you leave for your appointment and describe your car. Please bring your library card or ID so that we can verify your information if needed.