How to use
- Check the T-Mobile Service Map for coverage where you plan to use the Hotspot. Service may not be available in all areas.
- To turn the Hotspot on, press and hold the Power Button on the front of the device for 2-3 seconds.
- Open the Wi-Fi application or settings on your Wi-Fi-enabled device that you want to connect to the Hotspot.
- Find the Hotspot’s Wi-Fi name (SSID) and enter the password to connect to the Internet.
Note: The Wi-Fi name (SSID) and password appear on the Hotspot case and on the Hotspot LCD display.
The Hotspot has a series of screens that let you view device information, such as: Signal Strength/Battery Status, Wi-Fi Name, Wi-Fi Password, Settings, Admin Password, and Data Usage.
Other Important Info
• Internet access is filtered for compliance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act.
• Loss or damage to any portion of the Hotspot kit is subject to a charge for replacement.
Kit Includes: a protective case with shock-absorbing insert, carabiner, charging cord, instructions, and Hotspot device. All pieces must be present at the time of return for the Hotspot to be checked in.
How can I borrow a Mobile Hotspot?
Give us a call or use our catalog to place a hold on a Mobile Hotspot. We will contact you when it is ready to be picked up at the library. Please bring your photo ID and a library card with you to check out a Mobile Hotspot.