|The GoPro Hero 7 is equipped with a 12 mp camera, digital stabilization, touch screen, and voice-activated commands. It is water-resistant up to 33 feet and comes with an app that lets you easily transfer your videos to your personal device.
GREEN – This device can be used without supervision for DIY projects.
How to Get Started:
- There are two Go Pro kits available for checkout.
- Members must be a resident or paying non-resident to check out GoPro Kits. The GoPro Kits checkout for 2 weeks and cannot be renewed.
- GoPro Kits are checked in and out at the Adult Information Desk.
- Patrons MUST delete photos and videos from the GoPro before returning them.
- Loss or damage to any components in the GoPro Hero 7 kits are subject to a charge for replacement.
- All pieces of the kit must be present at the time of the return for the GoPro Hero 7 Kits to be checked in.
- Reserve a Go Pro Hero 7 kit here.
The Portage District Library is not responsible for any lost photos or videos.
Edit your Footage
Use our Creation Station to gain access to editing software to manage your footage. With your library card, you have free access to LinkedIn Learning, where you can find tutorials on how to use a GoPro and how to edit content using software available at our Creation Station. Ask a librarian at our Adult Information Desk to learn more.
Components of the Go Pro kits include:
Go Pro Hero 7
• Protective case
• Charging cord
Micro SD Card and SD Card Reader
• The Micro SD card will already be in the GoPro camera.
• The Card reader plugins into any computer via USB.
Head Strap and Quick Clip
• The Head Strap can be strapped to a helmet or directly to your head.
• The Quick Clip can be used to attach your baseball hat, belt buckle, and more.
• Can be put on pipe diameters from 0.7 to 1.3 inches.
• Works with bicycles and motorcycles with speeds up to 80 mph.
• Adjustable so you can get footage from different angles.
Suction Cup Mount
• Attach to cars, boats, motorcycles, and more.
• Industrial strength—proven at speeds of 10+ mph.
Hand Grip/Selfie Stick
• Extends from 7” to 19”
Video tutorials to get you started:
Getting Started with the Go Pro Hero 7
How to Charge your Go Pro Hero 7
How to Insert and Remove Micro SD Card
How to use the Go Pro Suction Cup Mount
Go Pro Time Warp
Pairing to the Go Pro App
If you need more help with the Go Pro Hero 7 and its accessories, contact the Adult Service Desk at 269-329-4544 or e-mail Jane Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.